Saxophone/noblet bass sax

Do you know where I could get parts like side key guards etc.
Thanks for time.

Hi Rey,

Bass sax?? Really?  Wow! Bass saxes are rare and it may be tough to find what you're looking for, but here are a few suggestions:

The first is to contact the folks at Woodwind & Brasswind (866-514-7200) and  They're experts and may at least be able to steer you in the right direction even if they might not have in stock the exact parts you want.

The second is to look on e-bay for horns and parts. You'll be surprised at what's out there if you poke around.  Again, you may not find an exact match but you might find something that works.

Lastly - if you find a good sax restorer in your area he may enjoy the challenge of locating the part(s) you need (those guys get off on that kind of stuff!).

Here are 2 places that also might help and are worth contacting:

These are not the sort of things that you can simply drive some where to buy.  I'm sorry I couldn't be more help!

Eugene Cantera

I have been a music educator for over 25 years and have taught on many levels from young children and school agers on through to college level, professional players and senior citizens. My main areas of expertise are saxophone(s) though I have taught many instruments including, guitar, bass, piano, oboe and drums to name a few. I have also done research on horns both vintage and new.

I have been in music education for 25 years and I have written and published in the subject of professional music education.

The Dallas Morning News, Dallas Business Journal, Marketing and Higher Education Newsletter.

Bachelor of Music Education, Hartt School of Music - The University of Hartford.