Saxophone/alto saxophone conn

Question
we are looking at purchasing a conn 21m for my daughter for school. what is the difference between a conn 21m and conn 24m?
Also there is someone selling a Fraccia alto sax on ebay and i can't find any information on the internet. Have you ever heard of such a saxophone. He indicates it has 25 keys and the pads are italian made. It sounds fishy to me. Any insite would be much appreciated thanks.

Answer
Sandra - sorry for the delay!

First of all, stay away from the Fraccia...great pasta...not so great saxophones ...in most cases.

The Conns are both considered beginner horns and both are hearty instruments...but both are older models.  My advice is to get the most recently made horn possible. The typical school starter horn matches up with a Yamaha 23 model - beginner, solid, stable.  Whichever horn you get just be sure it's in good playing condition.

Saxophone

Eugene Cantera