Saxophone/Selmer alto sax

Question
I would like to know the value of a Selmer alto sax that was purchased in 1949. It is in very good condition with the original purple velvet case that is in impeccable condition.

Answer
Bryan,

I'm sorry but I really cant answer this question. Actually I cant give you the answer you want as you didn't give me enough information. I will need to know the make, model, type (Alto, Tenor, etc), condition, serial #, and any markings / engraving on the bell etc. Photos would be a big help. If you want you can send them to my e-mail at charles@harrisbandinstruments.com

Thanks
Charles Harris  

Saxophone

Charles Harris