School papers, Essays, Dissertations/Need Help Finding Fallacy For This Article

Heres there article link.

I read the article. I don't see any fallacies, significant or otherwise, in the article. It doesn't really make much of an argument, but is mostly just reporting what seems to be true regarding efforts to restrict access to firearms in this country.

Is this a homework assignment? If it is, it's not very well thought out.

School papers, Essays, Dissertations

Dan Smith

I have been a professional writer and editor for more than 30 years, taught speech and English composition at the university level, and have developed speech and English composition courses and seminars for businesses. I am experienced in editing a wide variety of materials, especially business, scientific, and other academic papers. I am familiar with all the major style guides.

I have edited any number of graduate papers and other technical materials in such advanced fields as civil and electrical engineering and semiconductor fabrication. I have extensive experience in working with non-native English speakers.