School papers, Essays, Dissertations/Case Study

Question
Hello. I'd like to know if you have any idea on what to put in the Chapter 3: Methodology of a Research paper if your study is a case study? My study is entitled 'The Iron and Manganese-related Symptoms in the People Using Artesian Well as Water Supply in the Poblacion of <location>'

Thank you very much and I'm expecting your reply. :)

Answer
Hannah,

Explain how you conducted your case study. If, for example, you surveyed the people using the artesian wells at your location, explain how you did it. If there is a form you used to check off the symptoms, add in the form. If you conducted your study by surveying public health records, explain how you did it. If you used sampling methods, explain how you selected your sample.

Hope this helps.

School papers, Essays, Dissertations

Dan Smith