School papers, Essays, Dissertations/An influential person similar to Giordano Bruno?

Question
I'm doing a Heroism Definition Essay, and I am writing about how heroes can also be people who have made contributions to society and the world.Problem is, I'm having trouble finding someone who I can compare to Giordano Bruno who is a person I really want to use for this essay. It would really help if I could use the following to this person:
Their Education
Beliefs
How they presented their ideas
Religion
Their Death, and Legacy.
It would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! :)

Answer
The obvious choice would be Galileo, who was also persecuted by the church for his views. There is a very large literature on both these men, so getting the information you require on their lives should not be at all difficult. However, I cannot do the research for you.

Hope this helps.

School papers, Essays, Dissertations

Dan Smith