School papers, Essays, Dissertations/Mafia Lords of New York Part 1 of 6

help me with research sites for this video part 1 thru 6;I have to write a reaction paper; paper must be 3 to 5 pages
any sites will help,when i google all i get is video;s of it but i need to actually write a reaction paper,please help asap
will give 10 points automatically
any sites with info about this video parts 1 thru 6,any site but
thanks in advance

The reason you're getting just videos is that you're searching on the title of the video. Search instead on topics such as "New york Crime Families", "Lucchese Family New York", "Gambino Family New York", "Five Crime Families New York". That will get you to multiple sites related to your topic, including several Wikipedia entries that themselves have reasonable reference lists. It should fill things out well for you. And, of course, the results from those searches will suggest additional search terms that should significantly increase the scope of your findings.

Hope this helps.

School papers, Essays, Dissertations

Dan Smith

I have been a professional writer and editor for more than 30 years, taught speech and English composition at the university level, and have developed speech and English composition courses and seminars for businesses. I am experienced in editing a wide variety of materials, especially business, scientific, and other academic papers. I am familiar with all the major style guides.

I have edited any number of graduate papers and other technical materials in such advanced fields as civil and electrical engineering and semiconductor fabrication. I have extensive experience in working with non-native English speakers.