School papers, Essays, Dissertations/Is this sentence grammatically correct?

Question
Is this sentence grammatically correct?

Sitting there at the table not knowing what questions are to come or who is going to win is just absolutely nerve wrecking.

Answer
Artur,

Yes, it is grammatically correct. But it could be written more clearly. Also, the more common phrase is "nerve wracking".

I believe the sentence would read better if recast to say, "It is just absolutely nerve wracking to sit there at the table not knowing what questions are to come or who is going to win."

Putting a long phrase between subject and verb often makes things less clear.

Hope this helps.

School papers, Essays, Dissertations

Dan Smith