Science Fiction Books/scifi/fantasy i cant remember the title or autho

Question
i read one about 10 or 20 yrs ago about a people's whole society
that was based on Talents. Main character had no identifiable Talent. Turned out his talent was for solving puzzles. He was raised in a circus and picked up juggling and tightrope walking by dint of constant practice. one thing goes through every chapter 'everything is balance'

t

Answer
Sorry- I haven't read this one.  If you find it, please send me the title since I'd love to read it.

I can highly recommend the Talent series by Anne McCaffrey which is the three books To Ride Pegasus, Pegasus in Space, and Pegasus in Flight.  

A fun series about circuses, long out of print, is by Barry Longyear:  Circus Word, City of Baraboo, and Elephant Song.  

Science Fiction Books

Sue Kayton