Science Fiction Books/SciFi Books

Question
I'm looking to purchase the Nebula winners and nominees for best novels over the last few years. I'm a new collector and I only buy first edition/first printings. I can't seem to find many of these books in hardcover. Are most of these books first printings in paperback now?

Answer
Very few science fiction novels are released in hardback any more.  Increasingly the books will only be in e-editions like Kindle, or will be print-on-demand such as from www.backinprint.com

The best nebula winners of the golden age of science fiction appear in the Science Fiction Hall of Fame, volumes I, II, 3A, 3B, and 4.  I can highly recommend these collections.  Volume I is available in hardback, but hard to find.  I have only seen the other volumes in paperback.

Science Fiction Books

Sue Kayton