Science Fiction Books/Book about a city in a spaceship

Question
I remember reading a book about a city of people who don't know where they are and some younger people who are curious start exploring to figure out if there is a way out.  In the end they climb out an discover they are actually on a spaceship.  
 Does this sound familiar?

Answer

It depends on how old you are and how old the book you remember is.  Brian W. Aldiss is the author of a novel called "Starship."  It has a copyright date of 1958.  This may or may not be the book you are looking for.  Do you know if you have read Starship, or not?

Bill

Science Fiction Books

Bill Denholm