Science Fiction Books/Book about a city in a spaceship

I remember reading a book about a city of people who don't know where they are and some younger people who are curious start exploring to figure out if there is a way out.  In the end they climb out an discover they are actually on a spaceship.  
 Does this sound familiar?

It depends on how old you are and how old the book you remember is.  Brian W. Aldiss is the author of a novel called "Starship."  It has a copyright date of 1958.  This may or may not be the book you are looking for.  Do you know if you have read Starship, or not?

Science Fiction Books

Bill Denholm

I have a large collection of paperback SF. I am a serious collector. I can answer quetions about books by a particular author or books published by a particular publisher. I have a special interest in cover art and the artists who do the covers.

I have been collecting SF paperbacks since the 1950s and I have many reference books about Science Fiction.

Various magazines for paperback book collectors.