Science Fiction Books/Life on Mars planet.

Dear Geoff

If Mars planet exploration predicts life existence for Human beings species survival, Will future Generations may migrate to Mars planet?.

This could be a Science fiction story?.

I doubt it. The Great Filter Theory points out that since no other alien species has ever crossed into interstellar space and reached us, that therefore all organic species become extinct before they ever  are able to discover space-travel. Even interplanetary travel is highly unlikely and certainly no mass colonisation could ever take place. Read the 1st book and the ensuing two books of the Trilogy:-

for an SF view of Mars exploration, though.

Science Fiction Books

I have read most of the short stories and books produced by the Top 80-100 authors in the SF field, as well as more obscure authors such as Robert Sheckley, and can answer any queries regarding author, title or theme of a science fiction short story(or novel). I can also answer questions on the history and influence of Science Fiction past to present, as well as on specific SF genres such as Cyberpunk,Golden Age SF, H G Wells-style scientific romances etc. I do not answer questions about books/stories set in the Fantasy genre.

Am currently doing a writing course for writing Science Fiction Books, with the Writer's Bureau in the UK.<

Am considering becoming an amateur writer of Science Fiction. Other than that, no academic credentials, I simply have read a multitude of SF books and stories, with an emphasis on stories from H G Wells to the 1980s.