Science Fiction Books/Sci-fi short story

I read a story many years ago and would love to read it again, but can't remember the title. A spaceship lands on a planet with that ages humans very quickly. The crew hides in caves that protect them. They can see the ship, but cannot get to it as they age to quickly. They eventually find a way and get to the ship and pick up everyone else. There is much more to the story, but that is the gist. I would love to read it again. Please help

This seems to be it:-

It is supposed to be in the Ray Bradbury anthology "R is for Rocket". Modern anthologies by the author may also have it but amazon usually is coy about revealing all the stories within each anthology.

Science Fiction Books

I have read most of the short stories and books produced by the Top 80-100 authors in the SF field, as well as more obscure authors such as Robert Sheckley, and can answer any queries regarding author, title or theme of a science fiction short story(or novel). I can also answer questions on the history and influence of Science Fiction past to present, as well as on specific SF genres such as Cyberpunk,Golden Age SF, H G Wells-style scientific romances etc. I do not answer questions about books/stories set in the Fantasy genre.

Am currently doing a writing course for writing Science Fiction Books, with the Writer's Bureau in the UK.<

Am considering becoming an amateur writer of Science Fiction. Other than that, no academic credentials, I simply have read a multitude of SF books and stories, with an emphasis on stories from H G Wells to the 1980s.