Science for Kids/Science Fair

Question
Dear Walter,
Hi,how are you? Hope your good! I have a science Fair and i don't really know what to do, so can you please help me or atleast tell me what would be safe, and good for a sixth grader? It has to be something easy to be done by me infront of the audience. It should also be something for me and another 1 or 2 persons.
-Thanks :)HOPE YOU WOULD HELP ME!

Answer
Hi Bana
Before I can help you there are some things I have to know. What are your interests? Plants, animals, general science? What are your schools requirements for a science fair. Do you have resources (science materials etc) Finally how much time do you have before presenting this project. Let me know. You should check out a site called sciencebuddies.com. They have a lot of ideas
walter  

Science for Kids

walter hintz