Science for Kids/PPT of monorail

hellow sir again i need your help actually i have participate in paper presentation in my college having the topic of 'The full detail regarding monorail' so i request you to send me some ppt releted to monorail so with your reference of your ppt i can prepair my best presentation

i hope you will help me as before you did, waiting for your kind reply.Thank you sir

Akshay,  I do not have a PPT that I have prepared.  However, if you go to the site below, you can find many photos and illustrations of monorails.

I hope this helps you build your own PPT.

Science for Kids

Ralph Salier-Hellendag

Science Fair Judge for many years and experience with robotics, biology, chemistry, industrial processes, metalurgy and metal forming.

Science Fair Judge for many years and have helped several students get to state level competition. Most recently 2 of my students received state level awards and one went on to the nationals in Washington DC.

BA Archaeology - Anthropology
MA Business Anthropology