Science for Kids/reaction to food .

Question
Hello can you tell me:

-How do our bodies react when we like or dislike food by its smell

-How do our bodies react when we like or dislike food by how it looks

Please put it in scientific terms!

Please don't ask me anything about the question, please just give me the answer or as much as you know

Answer
Hi Neon,

These are very difficult questions to answer.  This is because every one is different and everyone reacts differently to the smell and visual stimulation of food.  As we go through life, our taste and view of food changes.  

The taste of food is closely tied to the smell of food.  How we react to food from one time to the next can also change depending on our mood and how we feel.  

I would imagine that you can research this on line.  I'm sorry that I can't be of more help

Science for Kids

Ralph Salier-Hellendag