Science for Kids/Science project help

I'm doing my project on which soft drink has the most carbonation & im having trouble narrowing down my variables. Can you help?

Hi Anani,

Believe it or not, it depends on where you live.  For instance, orange crush has more carbonation in the south than it does in the Midwest.  Even more in the northwest than south.  And so on.  Cherewine, a popular drink in the Carolinas has more carbonation in that region that doctor pepper but most other places dr. Pepper has more.  Now if the problem is how to measure the carbonation that is a different problem.

Sorry my answer did not meet your needs.  Perhaps if you would restate what you are trying to find out I can help more effectively.

Science for Kids

Ralph Salier-Hellendag

Science Fair Judge for many years and experience with robotics, biology, chemistry, industrial processes, metalurgy and metal forming.

Science Fair Judge for many years and have helped several students get to state level competition. Most recently 2 of my students received state level awards and one went on to the nationals in Washington DC.

BA Archaeology - Anthropology
MA Business Anthropology