Science for Kids/cells

Question
Hi, for science homework we had to make a brochure for a theme park called *cellsville*. And the rides and attractions have to have something to do with parts of a plant cell like Nucleus, Cytoplasm, Vacuole etc. But I'm having trouble making up rides for the theme park and I'm a bit confused about it. Please can you help!

Jessy

Answer
Hi Jessy
I do have expertise regarding living cells but I have very limited talent when it comes artistic endeavors and the seems to require that type of thinking. However I will have to think about this and I will save your question and I promise that I will get back to you after I consult my Grandson who is excellent with stuff like this

walter

Science for Kids

walter hintz