Scientology/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Awareness vs Consciousness2/2/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: can you please tell me the difference between, consciousness and awareness?
  A: They are related. Some people consider them equivalent. To my way of thinking, consciousness has ...
Land1/28/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Why isnt land free? I often think life would be better if we can choose any spot on earth and start ...
  A: To fully explain this would require essentially that I explain the history of mankind from caveman ...
jealousy12/3/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: is it jealousy when people talk nasty and in constant deial are these people in realality also is it ...
  A: I'm sorry. Without the details of the interactions between the people involved, I can't possibly ...
ARC triangle and its parts11/20/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: In the arc triangle i fail to see the difference between reality and communication. While affinity ...
  A: Communication is sending and receiving things. Reality is agreeing on things. The first is an ...
Mediums and Clairvoyants11/16/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Do you think there are mediums and clairvoyants that can do what they claim?
  A: I think there are many more who are frauds than are genuine, by orders of magnitude. And I think ...
very rare symbol, possibly stargate9/6/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: can you identify a symbol and tie it to an occult group, its quite a mystery to me, i think its a ...
  A: This is a combination of several fairly well-known religious symbols. It looks as though there are ...
arch angels9/3/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: laurie can I respectfully ask you if arch angels and or guardian angels exist and if the answer is a ...
  A: Angels are not mentioned in Scientology. Not every thetan is associated with a body or the ...
THE ORGANIZING BOARD PART 28/20/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Well i decided to make and eat a pizza,so of i went to the supermarket and bought the ingredients,i ...
  A: I sent you the answer on this last week, and somehow it never went. Here is the deal: Each ...
THE ORGANIZING BOARD8/20/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: i do have a question about the organizing Board,when i examine a multi national like macdonalds or ...
  A: The organizing board is, in fact, nothing more than the cycle of action or the cycle of production, ...
Playfullness8/16/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: What does it mean in Scientology to be playful? How does one be playful? Thank you.
  A: The spirit of play is an absence of seriousness. It does not mean that a person doesn't give their ...
COVERNMENT8/16/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: what is the covernement's valuable final products?
  A: That depends on the political theory under which a government operates. For a social democracy ...
What is Going on?8/5/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: My question is simple enough... How can I get truthful news/info about this planet I live on? I ...
  A: That's tough. The truth is often in well-researched books rather than in the news. But that is not ...
Em dash meaning in regards to qualifying.8/2/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I was looking up the em dash meaning in the huge book by LRH. One of the definitions was the em dash ...
  A: This is a grammar question rather than a Scientology question, but here is how I understand that. ...
psychiatric drugs7/30/2015Association of Professional Independent Scientologists
  Q: I've been on psychiatric drugs since age 19 and I am age 42 now. without going into detail, they ...
  A: The Church will not touch you as you have been under a Psychiatrist and on psychiatric drugs. You ...
BANKING AND CONSTTUTION7/26/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: while it is stated that only the congress is authorized the issuing and circulation of Money in the ...
  A: My opinion is that irrespective of monetary systems, wealth resides in the control of resources. ...
Scientologist & Dating7/23/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I am interested in dating a man that is a Scientologist and I was wondering if he is able to date ...
  A: Dating, sex and marriage are left completely up to the individual. It's none of the church's ...
AMORG. CROSS6/28/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: the Cross from the rosicross is very similar with the scientology Cross.are there similarities with ...
  A: Aside from each postulating a deathless human spirit, almost no similarities at all. Probably every ...
Tone 1.16/9/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: At work we have trains that come in holding sand. Part of our job is to unload the sand by conveyor. ...
  A: No, no, no and no. What makes a person 1.1 is intent. Does he INTEND harm to others by hiding his ...
Werner Erhard6/9/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Ive heard Werner Erhard was a Scientologist. Ive read some of his stuff and its really kind of ...
  A: "Werner Erhard" is the made-up name of a guy named John Paul Rosenberg. He did, indeed, do some ...
1.1 Tone scale questions6/9/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: On the chart of attitudes: "No control of reason or emotions, but apparent organic control. Uses sly ...
  A: Yes, reason would be logical thinking. A 1.1 is secretly terrified of everyone all the time, and ...
Tone scale responses6/7/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: When finding a persons tone level, is it based on what makes them react? Or based on an effect of ...
  A: The three corners of the ARC triangle move together, up or down. Emotion is in the Affinity corner, ...
quantum mechanics many worlds theory5/17/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: can a particle of mest exist simultaneously in two Spaces? or in the same time in past and present ...
  A: Scientology is silent as to the ability of an particle of MEST to exist in any but its home ...
Addictions5/11/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: How does Scientology approach drug addiction? And can the same approach be used to overcome other ...
  A: Scientology approaches the subject of addiction through assisting the person, under medical ...
love4/18/2015Chuck Beatty
  Q: I fell in love with my housing officer and am so besotted with her I want to send her flowers in ...
  A: L. Ron Hubbard is not one to give good advice in general, thus what he says I would not today advise ...
another 23/22/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: question 1,friends in scientology told me that they often as singles were babysitting fellow ...
  A: Babysitting for friends would be a 2nd and 3rd dynamic contribution. The dynamics are not isolated ...
Scientology web site3/11/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: On the official Scientology web site there is a page entitled "What is meant by Operating Thetan ...
  A: I think it pretty much means what it says. The context of The Factors, however, applies. Reality is ...
i am ilias friend with the multiple sclerosis he talked about3/9/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: i take once a mouth cortizon and every day two pills fampyra and i allready took two cortizon ...
  A: It is not possible for me to tell you what to do or how to act or feel. You should follow medical ...
Empathy3/8/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I just read an article stating that love predicts how successful in life someone will be. A 70 year ...
  A: Let's look at the relevant portion of an article on the actual study: "Vaillant created a list of ...
scientology and the power of now3/5/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I have recently undergone some psychic like change after reading the power of now and i have to say ...
  A: The changes I experienced through auditing are too numerous to mention. Keep in mind I have done ...
Information3/3/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Laurie. My friend and I have a project to do, and we wondering if you could help is out. ANSWER: ...
  A: Have you read my published answers on this site? I have provided this information multiple times, ...
Scientology Questions for a project2/23/2015Association of Professional Independent Scientologists
  Q: To Whom it May Concern, I was assigned a project for my World Cultures class on religion. I chose ...
  A: Ok here goes, I will answer to the best I can here. 1. Do Scientologists have any Sacred Shrines? ...
Fundamentals of thought and effect and have.2/21/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: From the book "the Fundamentals of thought", Ron wrote: "Effect and Have form a pair like Attention ...
  A: The way I look at this is to align Be-Do-Have with Start-Change-Stop. Do=Change = create an effect ...
Static and enturbulation2/14/2015orbal1
  Q: Good day, I am reading scientology 8-8008. A question keeps coming back to mind each time I see ...
  A: P. All I know is that we're all 'thetans'...we're all immortal spiritual beings...controlling and ...
Opposites of tones2/1/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: What are the opposites of tones? Id love to know! ANSWER: You'll need to clarify your question - ...
  A: OK. "Opposite" is a concept that lends itself to multiple interpretations. It is NOT a concept ...
The factors1/20/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: "2 In the beginning and forever is the decision and the decision is TO BE." I'm confused as to the ...
  A: In the beginning of everything theta decided (and decides to be) Theta is the basis of all ...
OTs and Pets12/9/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I'd like to ask, based on your experiences and what wisdom you've gathered, how being on the OT ...
  A: I think being OT increases one's understanding for and closeness with all life. That doesn't mean ...
well hello there!12/3/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: guess what happened the other day ..and believe me this you will find to your disbelief ..i awoke ...
  A: Tricks of the mind are the explanation in my unprofessional opinion, for these moments when we are ...
A cruel fate12/1/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I've been considering of late that someone, or anyone, that does not go up the bridge and free ...
  A: These would be, of course, what you might refer to as Scientology "truisms." In short, the dwindling ...
life and stuff11/20/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Hey Laurie, I don't really know how to ask this. Or if this is even a question. I just wanted you ...
  A: Kind of you to say that. I'd like to think it has to do with purpose, a bit more than "wisdom." I ...
Research Paper10/30/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I'm a senior in high school and I'm doing a research paper on Scientology. While many scientologist ...
  A: The distinction of "cult" versus "religion" is an entirely specious one, and illegitimate. It is ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton

Top Expert on this page