Scientology/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Psychoactive8/31/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Hey Laurie, I read your recent post about psych meds and I really enjoyed it. My question is about ...
  A: You have to be completely off of marijuana for at least six weeks to benefit from auditing. A heavy ...
question about medication8/28/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: WOuld Scientology allow me to take lithium for my well documented bipolar symptoms? I ask this ...
  A: The amounts of lithium in a "therapeutic" dose are nothing anywhere close to natural for the human ...
hello8/20/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: in prison of sea org is there more to just isolation and making the inmates eat what would make a ...
  A: Yes they tell you to turn over your ID cards and Passport, and also they tell you to turn over your ...
ARC Triangle8/1/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I have a question about the ARC triangle. To increase the affinity with someone and have him more in ...
  A: I'm not in a position to have an opinion about the person, without direct observation. If he's ...
fear of learning7/21/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: you have any answers as to why there is fear to learn and improve more ..in my life i have come ...
  A: Honestly, I am not an expert on this problem. Regarding is Scientology offering some solutions, ...
dictionary7/19/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: chuck as i am rehabilitating myself to master class in the englisn language one dictionary comes to ...
  A: I used to always spend a little time reading the full Oxford English Dictionary, just for their ...
don't take any notice7/14/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: this is in response to the last person who questioned you about you parodying as an expert and ...
  A: The last person has a valid point. AllExperts mainly wishes expert answers on parts of subjects. ...
solving problems7/12/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Hey Laurie, As always, I hope this finds you well. A question for you about being a problem ...
  A: Human survival consists of solving problems. "Being a problem solver" means surviving. It is ...
Why are you here?7/12/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: It strikes me as a bit odd that you parade as an expert on Scientology only to put it down and speak ...
  A: Let's take the RPF, the Rehabilitation Project Force. If you read sufficiently about the details of ...
tell something7/10/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: in the circumstances i am in if you were in it would you have no problem about moving from a lets ...
  A: I read at one of the police stations I visited for my job, I have to inspect gas meters in ...
speed7/8/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: chuck this is this back to the subject of literacy and i know we talked much indepth but how long ...
  A: Read for enjoyment. I read about 30-40 pages most, at one setting, until I get anxious and want to ...
hello7/4/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: what is the most worst conditions about the sea organization and what do you know personnely about ...
  A: I think I could only provide firsthand moments I happened to have observed when I was in his ...
Human Death6/29/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I had a few question about human death. I had the thought that a human's "death" isn't when it ...
  A: It strikes me that enforced amnesia and loss of identity concomitant with body death is an excellent ...
what classics do u recomend?6/28/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: i once sent you an email about questions on how i will improve speaking and writing and one of the ...
  A: I'm reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy, and it is my favorite. "Candide" by Voltaire is a second ...
buddhism6/27/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: It's been said that Scientology's closest relative is Buddhism. May I ask why this comparison is ...
  A: Buddhism and Scientology have a number of things in common: 1) The idea that theta/spirit is the ...
Time Travel6/26/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I had the following questions about time. 1. Is Time travel possible? 2. If I understand the ...
  A: It would appear that PHYSICAL time travel would not be possible per the rules of the physical ...
drug dealers6/25/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: john has been arrested for possessing heroine with intent to supply and the police caught him red ...
  A: I'm not sure,I don't follow the laws where you live. People have rights to life despite their ...
your view6/25/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Hey Laurie, It looks like science is finally starting to catch up to Ron Hubbard's theories. Today ...
  A: This iteration of the Physical Universe has only been around about 13.8 billion years. Theta has ...
you will be okay6/20/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: my father had a stroke when he was 59 but he lived up to the age of 92 so i think you have a long ...
  A: Yes Val, I'm in relatively okay health shape, it was a couple of factors, high blood pressure, too ...
mind that goes blank6/18/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: chuck i do abit of film script writing but some of the times my mind just goes blank i remember then ...
  A: I had a stroke 4 months ago. I'm slowly seeing my memory and ability to multi task is slightly ...
abberation6/16/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: chuck tell me something this is in reference to the present time situation i am suffering from with ...
  A: Here where I live in Pittsburgh, the police appreciate tips on illegal activity. I've been living ...
axioms6/10/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: chuck here we go again another scientology related question ...there's an axioms which states ...
  A: I would NOT use Hubbard's advice from Hubbard's "Code of Honor" which says "never hesitate to hurt ...
simple question6/10/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Hey Laurie, One thing I've always wondered is "what is the purpose of self-betterment in an eternal ...
  A: Thetans were originally very powerful, but ignorant/innocent at the same time. That's how they made ...
Viewpoint to assume (continued)6/9/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Id like to continue the previous discussion entitled, "viewpoint to assume". You said: "How it ...
  A: It is not necessary to pretend or lie to raise another's tone. In fact, you should not do it. ...
Viewpoint to assume6/9/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: What point of view should a thetan assume when initially studying te tone scale? At first glance, a ...
  A: Prediction is one way - especially when looking at things like sensible hiring, choosing one's ...
thought emotion and effort6/4/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: chuck hubbards concept about thought emotion and effort does it really work in the real world? val
  A: Good question. I'm not one to ask this question to, I'm not college educated and further educated ...
mind which is occluded6/2/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: chuck is there anything adverse about a mind that is occluded and by far that 25 percent of that ...
  A: Hubbard's ideas are that we are a soul, and we assume a body near birth. Our mind, we bring with ...
create5/30/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: is the operative Word behind create,survival?by saying this i mean the reason why i want to buy or ...
  A: Actually, pure creation contains no persistence. The key feature of survival is persistent ...
reading aloud5/30/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: does reading aloud contribute to better speaking and writing also? val
  A: I don't know. For me, not. But speaking to others might! Meaning if you are reading and ...
speaking5/28/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: chuck some books are in cd aswell so you can listen to the story telling do you in your own opinion ...
  A: Sometimes I like hearing the story so I sit back and just listen. You will notice your speaking ...
speaking5/27/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: does reading help one to be a better speaker aswell as a writer that was the other question i ...
  A: Reading always helps, since as you read, you will notice yourself understanding more and more. I ...
muai thai5/24/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: i would like your help to know what must i staticize?it would be much easier if i would choose 100 ...
  A: The sorts of stats one might keep while training for Muai Thai might be exercises completed, skills ...
viagra5/22/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: The viagra for males is more a blood ressure type pill but that for famales clearly indicates brain ...
  A: There is nothing in Scientology that addresses female arousal specifically. Since processing ...
david miscavige5/22/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: he has decimated the entire managment strata of the church and is sole in charge of rtc ias csa ...
  A: I was a whole echelon below Marty, but I read a lot of Hubbard's private writings and Hubbard's ...
reading5/22/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: does reading improve in your opinion to speak aswell as write what is your opinion on that and ...
  A: Yes, I think reading greatly improves a person's ability to write. By reading good writing, you ...
motion5/22/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: ...val
  A: NO. Mass moves. Theta does not. Please study The Factors ...
FIRST DYNAMIC5/21/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: <find a Line of Communication>with whom?make your self know.To WHO?to myself?I mean its easy to ...
  A: The first dynamic is defined as "the urge toward survival as self." The elements of survival as ...
study tech5/20/2014Chuck Beatty
  Q: what do you make of the student hat course does the tech it provides help me to approach my study ...
  A: It is better to read good classic books, and just look up any words you need to, but NOT become a ...
motion5/16/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: you say thetans are static and move from one point to another point by consideration ....i like to ...
  A: Well, EVERYTHING, basically, happens through consideration alone. If you move a bowl on a table, ...
pets souls and E.T5/16/2014Laurie Hamilton
  Q: do dogs and cats have the same thetan that animates us or a lesser kind that will evolve one day to ...
  A: Thetans do not evolve. They are what they are at the moment of inception, and remain so forever. ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Scientology

Chuck Beatty

Top Expert on this page