Scientology/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Evolving3/7/2017Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Hey Laurie, Have you ever heard of a rebirth-type experience happening to a Scientologist after ...
  A: There are no end to the experiences happening to anyone who has completed any service. Physical, ...
Music and tone2/26/2017Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Hey Laurie, I play guitar and i am good enough at singing to pass for a singer in the wog world but ...
  A: I know a ton of Scientologist musical performers, and nearly every Scientologist I know is at least ...
Good or bad?2/25/2017Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Hey Laurie, Being an OT and having an OT viewpoint, what is the main thing you see abberated people ...
  A: Things humans do: 1) Bottling up communication, failing to acknowledge, or going on and on talking ...
Truth2/25/2017Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I recall Ron saying that it was out ethics for US scientists to help develop the atomic bomb which I ...
  A: This isn't about Scientology, and I hesitate to comment on it. But Scientology defines reality as ...
SRD2/17/2017Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Hey Laurie, I finished the survival rundown last March and a lot of things have changed. It's a ...
  A: Well, I've had plenty of experience with finishing an action and having the gains continue to build, ...
enquiry2/15/2017Laurie Hamilton
  Q: say if a man has raised his ethics level and the only thing out of place is he is currently claiming ...
  A: It's impossible for me to say. Every case is different. I think IN GENERAL that as long as a ...
enquiry2/15/2017Chuck Beatty
  Q: chuck I know by now you are not in to scientology as seen as just mumbo jumbo ....they say one ...
  A: I'm inbetween existentialism and "eternal recurrence" as my two beliefs. I believe over eternity, ...
enquiry2/15/2017Laurie Hamilton
  Q: laurie just to finish of ..there are many people here on earth who have insufficient tone level and ...
  A: Ethics is at the root - and insufficient ethics level is down to trying to solve a problem or ...
intelligence2/10/2017Laurie Hamilton
  Q: q. of 110 soon i would be taking on university course bachelors in social sciences ,i was ...
  A: An IQ of 110 is at the top of the "normal" range. A BS in social sciences should not be challenge ...
Trump1/25/2017Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Someone asked about Trump in October 2016 before he was elected president. Now that he has been ...
  A: You'll be sorry you asked. This not a question about Scientology, but rather a question concerning ...
Social Media1/15/2017Laurie Hamilton
  Q: do you have any thoughts on if the effect of social media could be detrimental to a person and how ...
  A: Social media is just a tool. It provides leverage. And as such, I think it tends to amplify the ...
Awareness Characteristics12/19/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I was looking at the Awareness Characteristics on the Grade Chart. For the most part, I can ...
  A: My take on Power on all 8 Dynamics would be very high and sustained level of rapidity of particle ...
Modifying Bodies12/18/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I don't expect you to have a definitive answer on this, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask and ...
  A: Reality is agreement. What is real is what we agree upon between us. I perceive an apple that's ...
god11/17/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: does god exist and if he does then what is the his definition by scientology knowledge ....is he ...
  A: God is defined in Scientology as the author of the universe, the infinite, the prime mover unmoved. ...
L Ron Hubbard's writings11/12/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Two closely related but slightly different questions: 1) Does the Church of Scientology teach, or ...
  A: Ron's Scientology works are considered Scientology, and nothing else is or, per the rules of the ...
Importance11/4/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Hey Laurie, How does one assign importance without it becoming significance? It seems like ...
  A: Importance is the WEIGHT to give a subject. How much does it MATTER? Significance is the MEANING ...
Karma10/31/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Does karma truly exist? Will those who have created gross injustice get what's coming to them?
  A: What happens is this: The survival of one's fellows is PART of the survival of self. So harm to ...
in love with facebook memeber10/28/2016Chuck Beatty
  Q: chuck I need your advise I fell in love with a women called Amelia flores whose another facebook ...
  A: So sorry for your predicament, this is beyond my ability to advise you. In the last couple months ...
Scientology and psychiatry10/26/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: My question is the following: The Australian journal "The Monthly" [subtitle: "Australian politics, ...
  A: In his early writings, Ron spoke of treating people who were in an active psychotic break and ...
Beauty10/22/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I'd like to understand how beauty makes a thetan become stuck to mest. Is there a mechanical ...
  A: I'll quote from page 42 of "Scientology 0-8." "DO NOT GET BEAUTY entangled here with LOVE or ...
What is Greatness?10/16/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: The article states "A primary trap is to succumb to invitations to hate". Why is this a trap? What ...
  A: A trap is a situation you get into willingly, find you don't like or can't control what's happening ...
Trump10/15/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: If the Church were to do an evaluation of Mr. Trump as a being, what do you think it would say, and ...
  A: The Church would not do such an evaluation. For my own edification, however, I have done one using ...
online bullies10/6/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I'm new to online gaming, and mostly it's been positive. But it really bothers me when someone is ...
  A: The short answer is, "Take communication and people-handling courses in Scientology." The long ...
touch and let go9/18/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I watched the Problems of Work DVD and there was a part where the video shows a guy touching and ...
  A: On P. 97 of the book "The Problems of Work," Ron says: "An individual could regain his ability over ...
the physics of immortality9/9/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Hey Laurie, I have not spoken with you in a long time. I hope this find you well! My question ...
  A: Sorry to take to long to get back to you on this. All of the fake physics strikes me as ...
Dead file8/29/2016Debbie Collins
  Q: I had a disagreement with the ethics officer I wrote a kr on it but I find myself in the ...
  A: Sorry to hear of your difficulty. I would advise reporting this on this website: ...
Ghosts6/14/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Does LRH discuss ghosts? Would they be considered a thetan without MEST?
  A: I don't recall Ron specifically discussing ghosts as such. I do recall him discussing a thetan ...
Thought, Emotion and Effort6/9/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I heard a lecture by L Ron Hubbard entitled "Increasing Efficiency". Hubbard brings up the fact that ...
  A: Ouch. You're basically asking me to recap, or encapsulate, nineteen pages of the book "Advanced ...
Purification Rundown6/7/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: What is involved in the Purification Rundown? What is it's purpose? What is the process? Do you eat ...
  A: Involved/process: Taking vitamins, exercising, sweating in a sauna Purpose is to literally sweat ...
Scientology and Cosmetic Surgery6/5/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I've been taking Scientology courses for a couple years now, and I've gotten definite benefits in ...
  A: The two most effective remedies for an "unattractive" appearance are a glowing personality and ...
how's you4/29/2016Chuck Beatty
  Q: where are you these days and what luck has brought you since we last spoken hope all is well? ...
  A: I'm enjoying my job, I'm 64 this month, and plan to work until I'm 70 at least, and then in my 70s ...
power of postulates4/29/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: l.ron hubbard once stated that power of ones own imagination can bring rewards.when one postulates ...
  A: Well' if you want your shoe to be tied, you must tie it, no? You can "postulate" that it is tied, ...
Pervading machines in order to repair them4/25/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: I was listening to the Melbourne Congress lectures and when listening to the lecture entitled ...
  A: Well, a thetan has no mass, no motion, no wavelength, no position in space or time. So it (you) ...
volunteer ministers3/17/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: there is a tremendous refugee and immigrant crisis in greece.a lot of hollywood stars like angelina ...
  A: I don't know what the policy is on calling them up. So far, they have responded to natural ...
Raising an ability3/17/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: can you please explain what Ron means by, when you raise one ability, you raise other abilities as ...
  A: It's nothing mystical - just a matter of practical application. If you increase a person's ability ...
Doing the exact same thing back2/20/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: There seems to be a form of thinking among certain people - that when they perceive that someone has ...
  A: Rational responses to behavior entail rewards for good behavior and penalties for bad behavior. ...
Awareness vs Consciousness2/2/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: can you please tell me the difference between, consciousness and awareness?
  A: They are related. Some people consider them equivalent. To my way of thinking, consciousness has ...
Land1/28/2016Laurie Hamilton
  Q: Why isnt land free? I often think life would be better if we can choose any spot on earth and start ...
  A: To fully explain this would require essentially that I explain the history of mankind from caveman ...
jealousy12/3/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: is it jealousy when people talk nasty and in constant deial are these people in realality also is it ...
  A: I'm sorry. Without the details of the interactions between the people involved, I can't possibly ...
ARC triangle and its parts11/20/2015Laurie Hamilton
  Q: In the arc triangle i fail to see the difference between reality and communication. While affinity ...
  A: Communication is sending and receiving things. Reality is agreeing on things. The first is an ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton

Top Expert on this page