Scientology/OTs who are gay

Question
Hi Laurie,
I hope you can and will answer my questions. Do you know any OTs who are gay? Do you know any OTs who are gay and in relationships? Can you be gay and be in the Sea Org?
Thank you for your help.
Rob

Answer
There are no rules regarding sexual orientation in Scientology.

I don't personally know any gay OTs, at least not who have mentioned to me they are gay.  I've known a couple of gay clears.

If there are gay OTs, this does not surprise me.  If there are not as yet, then it will merely be a matter of time.

I'm not aware of the Sea Org having any rules relating to sexual orientation.  If there are any, it has never come up in a setting where I had occasion to become aware of it.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton