Scientology/OTs who are gay

Hi Laurie,
I hope you can and will answer my questions. Do you know any OTs who are gay? Do you know any OTs who are gay and in relationships? Can you be gay and be in the Sea Org?
Thank you for your help.

There are no rules regarding sexual orientation in Scientology.

I don't personally know any gay OTs, at least not who have mentioned to me they are gay.  I've known a couple of gay clears.

If there are gay OTs, this does not surprise me.  If there are not as yet, then it will merely be a matter of time.

I'm not aware of the Sea Org having any rules relating to sexual orientation.  If there are any, it has never come up in a setting where I had occasion to become aware of it.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.