If one takes a highly responsible/ causative viewpoint toward life, one can deduce that all is one as in all is self. 

How does that, then, involve other thetans? One has to imagine that if one is all, then all are one as in a part of you.

How does one achieve this particular mindset while also believing that others share this omnipotency as part of their  nature? would it be a contradiction to believe that 'I am cause' but 'so are others'? Is it through communication that such a thing comes about?

The highest point on the "know to mystery" scale is "coexistence"

Exhibiting any level of knowingness below that point puts one in a position of being an individual, not at a state of "one" with all consciousness.  So "one-ness" would be a potentiality - not a present reality.

"Would it be a contradiction to believe that 'I am cause' but 'so are others'?"

How one gets to any desired state of mind is training and processing.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.