Scientology/Exachange

Question
Hi Laurie,  giving is senior to receiving, and there is this quote,
"A human being feels able and competent only so long as he is permitted to contribute as much or more than he has contributed to him." -- L. Ron Hubbard...When one gives more than he receives, isn't there going to be a feeling of out-exchange along the way? How strict is a balance of exchange in this regard?

Answer
My view is this:

The ability to have is the ability to create.

The person who experiences any adverse effects of out-exchange is the person who fails to hold up their end.

Yet, income never exceeds demand.  So if a person is fully responsible, they are responsible for both ends of an exchange - both producing and outflowing their side, and demanding a return from the other side, so as not to hang the other poor soul with the overt of being out-exchange.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton