Scientology/hubbard

Question
why did it take hubbard like 50 years to write all th PTS/SP tech?

Answer
Ron was always refining the tech - and the PTS-SP tech would have been some of the toughest to get right - because one is dealing directly the the only elements that could prevent any improvement activity (including Scientology) from succeeding.

I should mention as well that it looks as though Ron worked on PTS-SP tech on and off from about 1968 to 1983 or so - hardly 50 years.

He wrote everything he ever wrote about Scientology and Dianetics between 1948 and 1986 - a total span of 38 years.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton