Scientology/Movie?

Question
Hi-

My question is of a different sort.  In an old book I bought, I found a free pass to what looks like a movie by L. Ron Hubbard, narrated by Stephen Boyd.  The title of the movie seems to be "Freedom" and the address is on 19th Street in Washington, DC.  I can find no information on such a movie and wondered if you know about it.  I can scan it and send you a copy if you need it.

Thanks for any help.

-Mary

Answer
Hello Mary. Thank you for the question. The only movie I ever saw that was narrated and hosted by Stephen Boyd was a movie describing Dianetics and Scientology in the early to mid 1970's. I thought it was pretty good at the time. I hope that answers your question.

Scientology

Jay