Free wrote at 2013-12-31 07:31:34
google:  Lisa McPherson, Maria Pia Gardini, Debbie Cook, Jefferson Hawkins, Luis Garcia, Monique Rathbun, Leah Remini, Jason Beghe, Laura DeCrezenzo, Marc Headley, Mike Rinder, Marty Rathbun for starters.  Then read "Inside Scientology" by Janet Reitman, "Going Clear" by Lawrence Wright to get an over view.  Read the horror stories on Ex Scientology Message Board, XenuTV dot net and hundreds of thousands of other blogs on the internet.  Scientology is an evil cult that destroys people's lives and bankrupt's them!  

Voltaire`s Child

I can answer questions about the Scientology philosophy, its methods, theories and practices. I can also answer questions about the Church of Scientology and alternative Scientology groups and of the practices thereof.

I posted on as Voltaire's Child for about a year or two. I have posted on several forums and blogs. I have a number of disagreements with the Church of Scientology and, thus, am no longer a member.

I have been quoted in some webpages regarding Scientology and criticism of Scientology. My site is

In the subject, I am a Scientology and Dianetics auditor, a former staff member, an OT and have completed quite a bit of tech and admin training when I was in the Church of Scientology. These days, when I want further training or auditing, I obtain that outside the Church of Scientology.
I have also been a guest on a radio station (KAHL) during a segment on Scientology.