Scientology/Media Representation

Question
Hey there,
I'm a journalism student with a few (hopefully) quick questions for you.

1. How do you feel about the way your religion is popularly viewed and portrayed in the media?
2. Is there something in particular you wished the larger population understood about Scientology?

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Answer
1.  I feel that the media portrays Scientology as all controversy, all sensation, no fact.

2.  Scientology is a rational body of thought that is a tangible aid in improving one's understanding of life in general, and improving one's own life in particular.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton