Scientology/questions about scientology

Question
Have you read the book "going clear" by Lawrence Wright or "Inside Scientology" by Janet Reitman?  Google: Jefferson Hawkins, Debbie Cook, Lisa McPherson, Jason Beghe, Maria Pia Gardini, Marc Headley, Jenna Hill Miscavige, Laura Decrezenzo, Mike Rinder, Marty Rathbun, Monique Rathbun, Luis Garcia to find out the history of the Church of Scientology.  Why is there a restraining order on David Miscavige right now - google:  Monique Rathbun - a woman who was harassed for 6 years by the Church of Scientology and she sued to get a restraining order against your leader, David Miscavige.  Read his affidavit - he states he is not the leader.  Scientology admitted they harassed the woman but asked the Judge to let her sue CSI instead of Miscavige!  See where your IAS donations go - check out David Miscavige's lavish lifestyle!!   WAKE UP!

Answer
Hi, Amy. Thanks for writing.

I personally haven't read "Going Clear" or "Inside Scientology," but am very familiar with the issues they raise. And I'm in personal contact with many of the people you mention by name in your email to me.

I know about the history of the Church. The good. The bad. And the ugly.

I'm familiar with Monique's case.

Miscavige is not my "leader." I left the Church nearly 20 years ago, and have since formally resigned my Lifetime Founding Membership in the IAS.

I see Miscavige as a desperate man. Desperate people will do desperate things. Of course he'll say anything and deny everything. I know where IAS donations go, and about his lavish lifestyle.

Good job on being informed.

Wishing you all the best in 2014!

Cheers,

- orbal1  

Scientology

orbal1