Scientology/Returning

Juan wrote at 2013-05-14 23:06:18
Laurie is very direct but she is not rude or cold. I've experienced more compassion from Laurie Hamilton than perhaps any other person I know.

Try to understand what she is saying. She is simply trying to help you without including any unnecessary things in the process.  

Cory wrote at 2013-05-20 23:44:38
Hello there. This is your problem, strait up:

You should not TRY to return. That indicates a forced doingness.

You just let the auditor control your session in a way.

Returning will run on automatic, its sort of like lucid dreaming.

There is no doing of it, but you will be there watching it happen.

Your charged up because you think you must do something to return- you don't. This is my understanding, and not necessarily the churches understanding.

Hope this helps.

Thetaworks wrote at 2013-05-26 05:49:27
He's also asking this in the free zone allexpert accounts. He's a troll.  

ForTruth wrote at 2013-06-23 02:40:41
The video "How to Use Dianetics" (2 DVD set available at your local org and online (eBay and Amazon and www.Dianetics.org) and says it all. If you don't get the idea from that what you're supposed to do, then I'm sorry to say that you never will.  

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton