Scientology/New Academy CDs

Question
The Congress lectures came out on CD in 2005, the Basic books and lectures in 2007, the Advanced Clinical Course lectures in 2010. Any idea (or guess) when the Academy and Briefing Course lectures will be out on CD? Do you know anyone working on that project?

Answer
Nope.  I'm just a public person, with no special inside knowledge.  I don't know anyone who works at Bridge, (the publications organization) and have received no data relating to the schedule of future releases.

Many lectures which are included on the Academy checksheets and the Briefing Course have, of course, been released as parts of other collections.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton