Scientology/New Academy CDs

The Congress lectures came out on CD in 2005, the Basic books and lectures in 2007, the Advanced Clinical Course lectures in 2010. Any idea (or guess) when the Academy and Briefing Course lectures will be out on CD? Do you know anyone working on that project?

Nope.  I'm just a public person, with no special inside knowledge.  I don't know anyone who works at Bridge, (the publications organization) and have received no data relating to the schedule of future releases.

Many lectures which are included on the Academy checksheets and the Briefing Course have, of course, been released as parts of other collections.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.