Scientology/When 2D becomes

Dear Laurie i have a question,when i am single my second dynamic is my family-parents,brothers sisters etc-then i meet a girl she is part of my third dynamic.Right?And only after i have a relationship with her she becomes my Second Dynamic and my parents?become my 3 D?I mean when 2D becomes 3D and 3D becomes 2D?

2nd dynamic is family - all family including extended family.  

If you have parents and siblings they are and always will be within your 2nd dynamic.  Since you and they live in the same town, you and they also share that 3rd dynamic.  If you meed a girl at work, she is only in your 3rd dynamic.  If you and she fall in love, then she is in your 2nd and 3rd dynamic.  If you marry, and are still working together, she is in your 2nd and 3rd, and your parents and siblings are now also part of her 2nd.  Everyone you know and people you have never met are in your 4th dynamic.

The dynamics overlap and include each other in ever-extending circles.  

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.