Scientology/charge

Question
debate on auditing- doesn't it come down to if the meter reads there is charge- no read no charge- so does it matter what material is presented or if its true or not, etc.. A read is a read- or is this to simplistic?

Answer
The stated situation omits facts that have to be checked. Charge is the accumulation of incidents each incident would have its own subject. This is a mixture of someones opinion and the actual purposes of the tech.  You should get properly trained then things will look different.  One can talk endlessly about it but until one does it the right way one will never truly get it. One gets further by doing it then by talking about it. Sincerely, Jay

Scientology

Jay