Scientology/creation

Question
Dear Laurie i saw the dynamics presentation at the official website of scientology,it says that the second dynamic is creation.I know from book one and science of survival its family and sex.Is that a new released material?I always thought that creation is more an aspect of thetan than privilege of one specific dynamic,i mean i can see creation in all dynamics.

Answer
It's sex/family/procreation/creation.

Sex/family/procreation are how a biological/genetic line creates.

A thetan cannot have sex, is not born, cannot have babies, is not related by blood to anyone (because thetans are not composed of genetic matter).  Yet, a BEING, a thetan, is 8 dynamics alive.  For the thetan, the 2nd dynamic is creation.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton