Scientology/Multiple Questions on tech + new books / auditing

Question
QUESTION: Hi,

I have a couple of different questions I'm hoping someone can assist with.

1 - What is the difference between the original LRH tech and the tech currently taught by the Church of Scientology?

2 - With the re-release of all the books etc, and the finding or lost chapters, are the 'new' books actually in line with LRH's original ideas or have they been altered? Should I read the new books or the old ones?

3 - In terms of auditing, are there any independant auditors in Australia outside of teh church?

Thanks

ANSWER: Hi Chris,

Re your questions,  I will answer to the best of my ability here.

There are documented example of the differences between the original philosophy and applied technology of LRH and the changes since his death by the current incumbent Chairman of the Board.  Too many to document here but here are two websites you can go to to review these changes.

http://friendsoflrh.org/
http://scientologistsfreezone.com/changes.shtml

The new books look cleaner and brighter and and are presented well, however the changes (as noted in some of the websites above) mean that one is not getting the original data as issued by LRH but someone elses interpretation

3 - In terms of auditing, are there any independent auditors in Australia outside of the church?

Yes there are , mostly in the eastern seaboard and north such as NSW and Queensland.  Also I believe in Perth.  Little in Melbourne that I am aware of at this point.  But the independent field is growing and I am sure there will be more auditors in Australia in the coming years.

Cheers,

Michael

QUESTION: Thanks Michael - how can I find an auditor in Sydney and how should I evaluate the best one for me?

I'm also a little confused over the old vs new books. If you were just starting out would you read the old or the new? I mean are the differences that great?

Thanks again for your time Michael.

Answer
There are auditors around and you can find them by going to the INDIE Scientologist group on Facebook.

The old books are the original.  The new books have alterations in them that were purposely done to pervertr the technology.

Best to locate and stick to the original.  

Scientology

Association of Professional Independent Scientologists