Scientology/Spanking children.

Question
Is there any need to spank a child? Is there any reason for the greater good for the greatest number of the dynamics?

Answer
Corporal punishment is seldom useful, necessary, or a good idea.

The only time it would seem appropriate would be to warn a child off of something that is an immediate threat to survival.  It creates engrams to run out - but an engram is less non-survival than a dead child.

Part of your ethics presence with a young child is that you can get angry.  That is usually enough.  Your anger - that withdrawal of affinity - is a big wakeup call usually.  But only if it is sincere, and RARE.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton