Scientology/The Survival Rundown

Hi Laurie,

What is the Survival Rundown? And can it be done of someone has done the TRs and Objectives course?

As I understand it, the new Survival Rundown is a full co-audit, no matter how long it takes, of ALL of the newly recovered and compiled-together Objective Processes (over a hundred of them if I recall correctly).  It may be done by anyone at almost any stage of the Bridge.  TRs and Objectives did not cover anything like all the ground that the new SRD does.  It is a co-audit, so all of the time spent in actual processing is free, and if you have already reached EP on a certain Objective Process from an earlier time, you might not do that one again.  If, however, you had done one earlier out of sequence, it's possible there might be more you could get from it done in-sequence.  That would be for the C/S to look at.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.