What keeps you going Laurie? You ate such an incredible perdon. You only say things that make sense. where do you find the will to live? This world is not like you. This world looks down on kindness. How do you manage to be so powerful and strong? I really admire that about you. You ate a really important person in my life. Even if I am not in yours.

Well, what keeps me going with what I do on AllExperts, is just that I enjoy it.

I realized some time ago that my "life purpose" this time around is related to helping people by helping them to understand things better, thus bringing some order.

I try to do that here, and I have a career in "real life" which follows that same sort of purpose, so it's easy for me to get some satisfaction out of what I do all the time.  When one's daily production is made up of things one can look to with some pride and personal sense of achievement, a "will" to continue is never in short supply.

I suppose I'm not very much like the world.  If I were, I'd be pretty depressed.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.