Scientology/A cruel fate

Question
I've been considering of late that someone, or anyone, that does not go up the bridge and free themselves of whole track amnesia is actually experiencing a cruel and horrible fate. To think, it is entirely likely they may never go free. Would you agree or disagree?

In a related question, would you figure it correct to believe that someone who does not go up the bridge would have absolutely no control whatsoever in regards to their next life. There would be no control over the location they go to, and what body, be it human, animal, insect or whatever - and what could potentially happen to them as a result. Would you agree or disagree?

If the above is true, I would consider that to be a horrible fate. Would you agree or disagree?

Answer
These would be, of course, what you might refer to as Scientology "truisms." In short, the dwindling spiral does, indeed, appear to be a cruel and horrible fate, and Scientology (going up the bridge) does seem to be the only reliable way to free one's self of that dwindling spiral.

If one agrees on the basic premises of Scientology, then one agrees to these things.  It is as much as to say that if one agrees to the validity of physics, then one would think it a bad idea to stand unprotected in front of a speeding train.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton