Scientology/OTs and Pets

I'd like to ask, based on your experiences and what wisdom you've gathered, how being on the OT levels would enhance one's relationship with a pet, if at all. Feel free to elaborate to your heart's content, but I'm interested in knowing:

Do you understand the pet better?
Does the pet understand you better?
Is the pet's behavior enhanced at all?
Is there more ARC in general?

I think being OT increases one's understanding for and closeness with all life.  That doesn't mean you magically become a "pet whisperer" where you had no understanding or affinity for pets before, but if your tendency was always toward and affinity for living things I think it becomes moreso, and if you had little or none, you acquire some.

Any pet responds to appropriate and affectionate treatment, plus they are sensitive to our attitudes and feelings, so of course if you're better with pets, they're better with you.

There is, without a doubt, an increased level of ARC globally for an OT.  This applies no less to pets than to anything else.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.