Scientology/well hello there!

guess what happened the other day ..and believe me this you will find to your disbelief ..i awoke tuesday night at round about 2am walked towards the direction of my bath and all of a sudden something or someone slapped me across the face ...i turned and saw nothing but a shadow of something hidious slip through the open window...we hear so much about ghostly phenomena from around the world excluding scientology explanation of things it seems there maybe alot unexplainables on that subject  maybe you might know who did it to me that night   it's great to email you again chucky!! val

Tricks of the mind are the explanation in my unprofessional opinion, for these moments when we are convinced that we feel things with our senses, but rather we are having activity in our brain that makes us misjudge and call these "ghostly phenomena" experiences as real events, when in fact they only happened in our brain.

I have no Scientology answer for your experience.   I'd say this was a brain event that seemed like a real event of "ghostly phenomena."

Best answer.  

Chuck Beatty

I will answer questions about the Sea Organization and administrative internal atmosphere in the Sea Organization from 1975 until 2003, the 27 year period I was part of the Sea Organization.

I was an adminstrative training supervisor for church staff, and I worked compiling checklists of administrative duties for church staff. I also spent almost 7 years on the Church of Scientology's Rehabilitation Project Force, and will answer questions about my time on the RPF and how it worked while I was on it.

Some College (Univ of Maryland, Phoenix City College, Arizona State Univ)