Scientology/the science of getting rich

recently i read the book of a author from 1912,with the title the science of getting rich by wattles,i found many similarities with scientology,he thinks that there is this universal mind,god,that when you postulate something on it it becomes your reallity,kind of the -secret-theory by rhonda byrne.your opinion please on this subject

One can postulate anything.

If one wishes it to be real in the physical universe, one must obtain the agreement of one's fellows.  This is usually achieved by actually manipulating the physical universe - doing work, promulgating ideas, planning and executing plans, etc.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.