QUESTION: question 1.what is the diffrence between theta and thetans and what its similarities.question theta a thinking entitie substance that thinks of itself and creates reality without thinking of thetans,a sort of god with his own will?Question 3.can thetans print their postulates on theta an co-creata with theta?Question 4.if a thetan postulates that he ca fly,but the majority of thetans are not in Agreement with that,will he fly but be kind of invisible to the other thetans?

ANSWER: Theta is the nature or quality that defines a thetan.  A thetan is an individual - a spiritual being.  It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.  It thereby creates its own actuality or creates a reality in concert with other thetans.

Thetans are theta.  They are not something different.  A thetan is a "unit" of theta.

What is "real" to thetans as a group is what they agree on.  So what an individual thetan postulates that is NOT agreed upon, is not "real."

QUESTION: So, like a universal consciousness like Young said,but in the spiritual realm?

No.  Though one could consider that there were such a thing as a "universal consciousness," the existence of thetans does not necessarily imply one.  Theta is NOT different or separate thing from thetans - any more than humanity is a different thing from humans.  Humanity is the quality that defines humans, individual humans are imbued with humanity and exhibit the quality of it, and "humanity," as a whole, is made up of individual humans.  It is not useful to think of humanity as "the universal human" as though it had an existence different from its individual units.  I think of theta and thetans similarly.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.