Scientology/international money markets- bond markets

ilias wrote at 2014-04-18 15:22:06
so the interest rate is necessary in order to create more Money so it can follow the global production and popullation?And what about those capitalist that earn Money from borrowing and spend it for their own means,dont they steel from the people WHO produce?is int that a form of no Real exchance something for nothing?they sucking from the Lines of production and dont give anything back,they consume without working civing something back to the economy Real production i mean

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.