Dear laurie does scientology believes in a preselected future,that it is possible to know the future,or that everyone has his hers destiny written somewhere?And mo matter what they do they cant change it?

No.  If a person, sufficiently aware and unencumbered, could not determine their own future, there would be no point to Dianetics or Scientology.  They were developed to enable a person to choose and adhere to a survival path rather than to be a slave to the influence of the reactive mind.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.