Scientology/international money markets- bond markets

Question
DEAR LAURIE DO YOU THING THAT ITS NECESSARY do borrow Money from the markets without a gold stantard? I mean the Nations and pay rent and Commission fees and etc?I mean why Nations do that?i can't get it?Why borrow Money from a private banker while i can produce it rent Free?and give work and production and survivaal to all?and what about inflation?

Answer
Printing money out of thin air, if it results in all of the money being in circulation, creates inflation and destroys the value of money.  So just printing more and more is a bad idea.

Borrowing is not ideal, but at least it preserves notions of value, of the global level of money supply, etc.  As population, production, and consumption increase, so must the amount of money in circulation to represent gross product.  But there should be a balance between the expansion of the real economy, and of the monetary economy.  "Monetary policy" is the vehicle nations and coalitions such as the EU use to balance the supply of money against the production of real economies.  Monetary policy determines how much money is printed, what interest rates are charged to borrow it, etc.  If a nation has to spend money exceeding the value of what that nation has produced and/or exported, then it must borrow it, in order to preserve the notion of money having actual value which is really tied to something.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton