Scientology/wealth= energy

Question
dear laurie can you explain what you mean by wealth is Energy?

Answer
I don't think I ever said that, per se.  If I did, I misspoke.

Money, that is to say a flow of money, or money being exchanged, is or represents energy.

The idea of money is to CONVEY value by being a substitute for actual things or services or actions, and by conveying that value, it is moving it - the same as if the things themselves were moving - and as matter in motion is energy, a money flow is an energy flow.

Wealth is an accumulation of money - so would be a pent-up flow, not a flow.  And so wealth would not be energy except in the sense that a compressed spring contains POTENTIAL energy.  Socially, wealth is "power," in that it enables influence, but power is not the same thing as energy.   Power is the ability to apply, release, use energy.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton