laurie you as operating thetan   can you move outside your body at will and hover anywhere in space  if not,then may i ask does such ability exist and what positive affect associates with it  please answer  thankyou ARC  dill

A thetan has no mass, no motion, no wavelength, no position in space or time.  The only "position" a thetan has (here, there, in or out of a body) is purely by consideration.

An OT is personally aware of this, and is in charge of their own considerations and can therefore consider themselves to be anywhere.  So one does not "move," one does not "hover," one is not even "in space," because a thetan is not a physical object.

I am where I consider myself to be, and my body is not a limiting factor either as to where I am, or how or what I feel.

The positive effect is that one is not the effect of a body, or of anything else in the physical universe.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.