Scientology/muai thai

Question
Dear Laurie i began lessons in a martial art form from thailand,i would like your help to know what must i staticize?it would be much easier if i would choose 100 meters running but with a complex martial art sport its different,i need your help,i quess its something with the admin scale again,my main purpose is be able to defend my self from hostile attacks,thank you.

Answer
The sorts of stats one might keep while training for Muai Thai might be exercises completed, skills mastered, and sparring matches won.  If there are fitness or flexibility drills you are supposed to do on your own, you could count those as well.  I don't know what else.  Statistics have to measure successfully completed actions of the activity you are engaged in.  

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton