Scientology/viagra

Question
Dear Laurie i was reading an article about a female viagra pill that was initialy proposed as an anti deppresant and now they try to sell it as a viagra for women.The viagra for males is more a blood ressure type pill but that for famales clearly indicates brain ormone functions.Are there besides scientology auditing,a series of scientology proceses that can adress such issues?What about the purification rundawn of scientology?

Answer
There is nothing in Scientology that addresses female arousal specifically.  Since processing affects stress, general mood, and feelings of well-being, that might have some effect, but it completely depends on the individual case.

If by "such issues" you mean use of drugs, like the "female viagra," yes, the purification rundown would address that.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton