Scientology/axioms

Question
chuck here we go again another scientology related question  ...there's an axioms which states 'never hesitate to hurt someone in a just cause,   and 'attacking back regardless of the consequences'  i have drug dealers living next door to me and they kept me under suppression for the past 5 years  and if i report them to police and the housing council should i then care less for the consequences that may conclude afterwards?

Answer
Hi Val,

I would NOT use Hubbard's advice from Hubbard's "Code of Honor" which says "never hesitate to hurt someone in a just cause."

You shouldn't use Hubbard's ideas at all, for anything, and best to read OTHER smarter writers.

Start reading Tolstoy, or Dostoyevsky or Voltaire or ask the librarian of your nearest favorite library to help you find a list of the "Great Books" and read them instead.

You have to read OTHER greater minds, and learn to drop ALL of Hubbard's crazy imperfect ideas which are NO good!

Always do the right thing, if that means reporting drug dealers to the correct authorities.

You can also move, or plan to move, if authorities don't handle your drug dealing neighbors.

Scientology

Chuck Beatty