Scientology/you will be okay

my father had a stroke when he was 59 but he lived up to the age of 92 so i think you have a long way to go   you can try eating healthy food do you exercise like swimming or cycling i saw you on you tube and you look handsome and very healthy for a man of your age....

Yes Val,

I'm in relatively okay health shape, it was a couple of factors, high blood pressure, too much Christmas leftover fatty foods and lots of potent beer, and then suddenly stopping drinking, which all contributed, plus straining one of my arteries that tore on the inside of it, clogging, leading to the stroke in that one back section of my brain.

Yes, I hope to live relatively long.  Thanks.

Chuck Beatty

I will answer questions about the Sea Organization and administrative internal atmosphere in the Sea Organization from 1975 until 2003, the 27 year period I was part of the Sea Organization.

I was an adminstrative training supervisor for church staff, and I worked compiling checklists of administrative duties for church staff. I also spent almost 7 years on the Church of Scientology's Rehabilitation Project Force, and will answer questions about my time on the RPF and how it worked while I was on it.

Some College (Univ of Maryland, Phoenix City College, Arizona State Univ)